MIG/ALLOY WELDER OPPORTUNITY - Papakura
MIG/ALLOY WELDER OPPORTUNITY
• Supportive Team Culture • Development Opportunity •
• Diverse and Interesting Role • Auckland - Papakura & Franklin Based •
T&G is a family owned business that was established 62 years ago, it has a highly supportive team culture, a focus on investing in its people and has a modern purpose built facility which makes it a great place to work.
Due to the recent growth in the demand for T&G’s products and services, they are looking for driven and motivated individuals to join their team based in Hamilton.
This role will be responsible for the following:
- Aluminium Welding - manufacturing truck and trailer bodies
- Manufacturing aluminium components for assembly
- Working with a team of fabricators manufacturing aluminium bodies
- Fitting body components on the production lines such as cover systems, lights, plumbing, etc
- Assisting with body fitment to chassis
- Working in various departments within the workshop environment to support the Transport Trailers product.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have experience in aluminium fabrication
- Be flexible and adaptable in your work approach and have a strong willingness to learn
- Be a team player with good communication skills
- Be self-motivated, honest and reliable
- Be available to work overtime when required. Regular overtime is offered, and overtime rates are paid.
In order to be safe on the job and to carry out the tasks associated with this role, the successful individual will need to be drug free with a good level of physical fitness.
This is a rare opportunity for an individual with a passion for their work, to join a company that has a reputation for being the industry leader in heavy aluminium and Hardox tipping body equipment for truck and trailer set-ups.
For further information and to apply, please visit www.gregtims.co.nz to complete the prerequisite online application form. All applications must be submitted through our website or they cannot be processed. Please direct confidential inquiries to Greg Tims and Associates on 07 959 3058
Applications close: Midday Monday 28 August 2017.